Dublin, May 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Neuromorphic Computing Market (2022-2027) by Components, Deployment, Application, Industry, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Neuromorphic Computing Market is estimated to be USD 34.23 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 225.52 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 45.8%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Neuromorphic Computing Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The Global Neuromorphic Computing Market is segmented based on Components, Deployment, Application, Industry, and Geography.
- By Components, the market is classified into Hardware and Software.
- By Deployment, the market is classified into Edge Computing and Cloud Computing.
- By Application, the market is classified into Image Recognition, Signal Recognition, and Data Mining.
- By Industry, the market is classified into Aerospace and Defense, IT and Telecom, Automotive, Medical, Industrial, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Applied Brain Research Inc, Aspinity Inc, Brainchip Holdings Ltd Ceryx Medical, etc.
America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Neuromorphic Computing Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Neuromorphic Computing Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, The analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Neuromorphic Computing Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Need for Better-Performing ICS
4.1.2 Increase in Demand for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
4.2.1 Lack of R&D and Investments is Slowing Down Development of Real-World Applications
4.2.2 Complex Algorithms Increase Complexity of Designing Hardware of Neuromorphic Chips
4.2.3 Lack of Knowledge about Neuromorphic Computing
4.3.1 Emerging Applications Pertaining to Automation
4.3.2 Adoption of Neuromorphic Computing for Security Purposes
4.3.3 Growing Potential of AI and Neuromorphic Computing in Medical Science and Medical Imaging
4.4.1 Applications Dependent on Software Compatibility of Neural Hardware
4.4.2 Matching a Human's Flexibility and Ability to Learn from Unstructured Stimuli Data
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Neuromorphic Computing Market, By Components
7 Global Neuromorphic Computing Market, By Deployment
7.2 Edge Computing
7.3 Cloud Computing
8 Global Neuromorphic Computing Market, By Application
8.2 Image Recognition
8.3 Signal Recognition
8.4 Data Mining
9 Global Neuromorphic Computing Market, By Industry
9.2 Aerospace and Defense
9.3 IT and Telecom
10 Americas' Global Neuromorphic Computing Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Global Neuromorphic Computing Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Global Neuromorphic Computing Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Global Neuromorphic Computing Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Applied Brain Research Inc
15.2 Aspinity Inc
15.3 Brainchip Holdings Ltd Ceryx Medical
15.5 General Vision Inc
15.6 Hewlett Packard Enterprise HRL Laboratories LLC IBM Corp Innatera Nanosystem Intel Corp Koniku
15.8 Natural Intelligence System Neuropace
15.11 Samasung Electronics Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j0zb3n
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900